book-a-break.com™The best choice for travellers and hosts
No booking or credit card fees! Best price. We guarantee it.
You are here: » Home » Italy » Assisi » Malvarina Agriturismo Assisi

Malvarina Agriturismo Assisi

Farm Holiday

General Description of the Property

Malvarina is a beautiful little Country inn made up of various buildings on the hillside of Mount Subasio, 5 km from Assisi in the green heart of Italy - Umbria. The true heart of Malvarina is Maria. A fabulous cook, she becomes our guests's "gonna" - grandmother, bringing back memories and flavors of the past. Always ready to uncover many secrets that make her meals unforgettable, her cooking classes teach and entertain many grateful "students".
Malvarina is a farm that produces about 70% of all the products served; the remaining 30% are mainly local.

Malvarina has 9 single/double rooms, 2 triples, one quadruple and three cottages all have a cooking area, living room with sofa beds, double bedroom, bath and private garden.
The cottages all have a cooking area, living room with sofa beds, double bedroom, bath and private garden.
Our guests can enjoy their country breakfast in our Casa Angelo Breakfast Room and in the evening, dine in our "Locanda", dining room with also includes an outdoor patio where they can enjoy a delicious meal while overlooking a breath - taking view of the valley below. And all this surrounded by tall, green palm trees and pine trees of various types, fields of wild flowers, wild herbs and acres and acres of olive trees. A quiet, peaceful haven where the loudest noise you will hear is the chirping of birds that tell you a new day has arrived.

Book it now!

Double Room or Single use
Room with bathroom
from 47,50 /night
Triple or Quadruple Room
Family
from 36,60 /night
Cottage up to 4 guests
Family
from 100,00 /night

Guest Rating

9.4

1 customers have posted their review for this accommodation.

2 customers stayed here.

Languages Spoken

  • French
  • English
  • Italian

Share this Property